The health and safety of teachers and students, and that of our trainers and partners, is of paramount importance to us, therefore, for the foreseeable future, our calculator training sessions will be taking place online via Zoom.
If you would like to book a free online Zoom training session, please register below.Sign up for online training via zoom
Online skills training for teachers
Discover how the fx-CG50 can improve your students' understanding of maths.
You'll learn the formula for better student engagement in our Zoom-based teacher skills training:
- At a time that suits you and your colleagues
- We'll teach you the fundamentals and key features of the fx-CG50
- We'll use applicable A-Level question demonstrations which you can use in your next class
- Suitable for schools that have already implemented the fx-CG50 or who are just getting started
How training will benefit you?
Our skills training is run by teaching experts who know the fx-CG50 inside-out, to ensure you:
- Acquire key skills from experienced Casio teachers
- Learn how to use the calculator for learning maths in an A-level topic.
- Gain confidence using the fx-CG50
- Learn the most-used functions on the calculator, including graphs
- Discover how to use the fx-CG50 for learning
What you need for the training:
- Each teacher should have their own fx-CG50 calculator
- A PC or tablet with a microphone and preferably a webcam (phones are too small to be effective)
Don't currently have access to a Casio fx-CG50? Let us know when you register and we can help to provide you with one.Book my training
Achieving results with the fx-CG50
Explore our case studies and learn how schools have benefited from the fx-CG50, how they’ve implemented it and how they use it to address challenges. Discover what the fx-CG50 can do for your department.Explore the case studies